This is the tutorial to create Database on VestaCP. The entire steps for creating Database on the VestaCP control panel you are using.
The following is the tutorials to create Database on VestaCP.
How to create Database on VestaCP control panel
- Login to your VestaCP account using your VPS IP followed with port :8083, for example: https://198.49.415.439:8083.
- Now you are on the VestaCP main dashboard.
- Click the DB (Database).
- Click Plus icon to add a new database.
Note: VestaCP will automatically add Admin on the first prefix, before the name of both database and its users.
- Fill the database and username and then click Add button.
- You can also use Generate button to get the random password.
- Add your Email address to the provided form so the VestaCP can send you the login detail via Email.
- Once you have successfully created Database, click Open PHPMyAdmin to log-into your new Database, on the login page just fill it with your database username and its password and then click on Go.
This is how it looks when you have logged into the phpMyAdmin:
For more VestaCP tutorials.
Note: Database Host or Hostname on VestaCP is the localhost.
Congratulations because you have successfully created Databases on VestaCP control panel and you can repeat the same steps to create another Databases.