After you have installed VestaCP and have added a domain name there, and now you want to have a WordPress blog to store your storied and share them online for the world to enjoy, all you need just follow the exact tutorials to install WordPress on VestaCP compiled on this post.
Requirements before installing WordPress on VestaCP
Before you download and install WordPress software on your VestaCP through SSH, then make sure you have done the following requirements:
Install WordPress on VestaCP
3. Now download WordPress using.
4. Extract the
5. Now all the WordPress files have been successfully extracted, but there is still one folder left which is
public_html then use the following command to do so:
cd wordpress mv * .[^.]* ..
6. Now back to the public_html directory and then erase / delete the empty wordpress folder on then the unused index.html.
cd .. rm -rf wordpress index.html
7. Next go toand edit the file to add with your database name and database username of yours:
mv wp-config-sample.php wp-config.php nano wp-config.php
8. Make sure the database name, username and password you have made on VestaCP are filled on there
chown -R admin.admin public_html
13. Click the, then you can login to your WordPress dashboard admin.
14. Done and enjoy it.
Congratulations because you have successfully installed WordPress on your VestaCP panel and now you can blog about anything of your heart’s desire.
For more VestaCP tutorials to overcome this awesome panel for managing your server.