This is the tutorial to set SPF record on VestaCP. The following is the entire steps for setting SPF record on the VestaCP control panel you are using.
The following is the tutorials to set SPF record on VestaCP.
How to create Database on VestaCP control panel
- Login to your VestaCP account using your VPS IP followed with port :8083, for example: https://198.49.415.439:8083.
- Now you are on the VestaCP main dashboard.
- Click the DNS.
- Click Add Record button to add a new SPF record.
- You will be directed to a new window to adding DNS record.
Record: Should be filled with @ if the SPF record to be applied on main domain. Or just fill it with your subdomain if the SPF record to be applied on your subdomain.
- On types: just choose TXT.
- IP or Value: On this form you can enter the SPF record ( v=spf1 a mx ~all ).
- Then to complete the process just click the Add button.
For more VestaCP tutorials.